Financial Help & Support available for Families in Oldham
Information on how families can access help and support:
• We Can Help: www.oldham.gov.uk/wecanhelp
• Free School Meals (FSM) eligibility checker: www.oldham.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
• Children and family benefits: www.oldham.gov.uk/info/200230/early_years/194/children_and_family_benefits
• Help paying for childcare eligibility checker: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
• Money Helper Service The free government-backed MoneyHelper service
• School Readiness www.oldham.gov.uk/info/200246/families_and_parenting/2828/birth_to_5_years/7
• Online Solihull Parenting Courses (worth £100) aligned with best parenting practice is free to use for anyone in Oldham.
Parents, carers, grandparents, and staff can access the resources by entering the passcode: DAISY into this web page: https://inourplace.heiapply.com/online-learning.
• This May help – This is a new national initiative providing mental health advice to parents and carers who have concerns about their child’s mental health: https://thismayhelp.me
• Get Oldham Working: www.oldham.gov.uk/gow